So it isn’t often I advertise shopping nights or locations on my blog, I only agreed to this one because the Seven Dials area of Covent Garden is my favourite part of Covent Garden (seriously!) and shops will be doing 20% off, streets will be closed to car traffic and it looks like a really great night.
Where is the Seven Dials area you ask? Great question, I had to look it up just to verify (because I usually fall into it):
My favourite place is a leather/fur store called TomCat (last time I went they had a beautiful fur scarf/snood thing and I so wanted it…if only I had the money! Not to mention replacing my boyfriend’s motorcycle leather trousers!), there are stores for cupcakes, makeup…anything your heart desires practically. Sadly I think I will be staying away in order to save my few pennies but I will be envious of anyone who can go.
- £50 luxury goodie bag for the first 200 shoppers to spend £100 on their MasterCard in conjunction with their shopping ticket. Claim from 5.30pm onwards at 15 Shorts Gardens.
- Show your ticket and enjoy a complimentary Courvoisier cocktail at the St Martin’s Courtyard’s Pop-Up Bar.
- Complimentary festive manicures by WAH Nails from 5.30pm at 15 Shorts Gardens for the first 75 shoppers who spend over £50 during the Shopping Night.
- Christmas will come early for 150 shoppers who will be selected at random and presented with a Golden Ticket for a lucky dip for prizes worth up to £150.
- Look out for our Black Cab photo booth in which you can capture a fun snap of you and your shopping friends.
- Vintage Tricycles serving complimentary mulled wine.
- Get a helping hand choosing your Christmas gifts with our inspiration window at 15 Shorts Garden. Shoppers will also have the chance to win the entire £1000 Christmas Gift Window on the Seven Dials’ Facebook page.
- A host of in-store activity including DJ The Dressing Parlour at Urban Outfitters, a Bombay Sapphire pop-up cocktail bar and tarot card reader at Diesel’s Flagship Store, Beauty Ambassador makeovers and a ‘gift’ balloon launch at Bare Escentuals, Kopapa’s Peter Gordon and head chef Selin serving warming snacks and Kopapa & Sipsmith’s Hot Gin Punch from their pop-up stall, DJ Sets from Breton and Kiwi and complimentary Asahi beer at TopMan General Store, free consultations and complimentary fringe trims from the hair-care experts at Sassoon Salon, plus savour hot pork belly sandwiches and mulled wine from the Jamie’s Italian stall in St Martin’s Courtyard.
- Plus much, much more – see Sevendials.co.uk for details.
No one is paying me to advertise this, I’m not getting anything in return…I just thought I could share that my favourite part of Covent Garden is doing a shopping night and hopefully any London based readers can take advantage!